sweetie blue

come with me giving the nice smile to everyone that needs smile and happiness for yesterday, today, tomorrow and ever after...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

in blue...


blue...

what d u think about "blue" ?
blue is my fave colour, the most i like. blue-collecting is my hobby. what a big happiness for me when i can own all of the blue things in this world. look at my blouses, trousers, shirts, are almost in blue. and don't you see, my blogs are also dominated by blue!

blue...
it symbolizes "peace, tranquility, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, cold, technology, depression, appetite suppressant" (http://www.wired4success.com/colorsymbolism.htm).
and it is also described as "
the safest global color"

blue...
to some, blue also means sadness and sorrow..but i always wish that my blue is not as blue in the term of sorrow.



Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 am, Blogger Irfan said…

    Curang! Aku dah suka biru duluan. Rere niru2 aku ya? :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home