sweetie blue

come with me giving the nice smile to everyone that needs smile and happiness for yesterday, today, tomorrow and ever after...

Friday, March 03, 2006

dedicated to my dear sister


as i may count more and more,
someday i will see one by one all of my best sisters leave me here
dunno where to find the other sisters like them
and that day has come
today...


dear sister,
this year will be our 7th years of a sistership. and today, you'll fly away to the eastern side of Indonesia, back to your way home, find your charity there..

if i can say from my deepest heart,
i am broken when separating away from one of my best sister that i have ever had,
after i was separated from ewi, mamie, meta, and m ira (the last) too.


last night, i wanted to cry
imagining that someday if i need a sist's shoulder to cry on,
dunno where i will run
someday if i need hands to cure me when i am weak
dunno where to call

i always try not to reach you too close, since i know exactly i will loose you..someday just when you back home..

wish you'll always be happy there sist
i can't accompany you there
you've chosen the best choice in life
between your love (your left your boyfriend) and life

however,
you have done your best, sist

no matter what it will be difficult to you through it all

i will always smile for you
i will try to be as strong as you always teach me so
i will be more and more smart as you wish me so
i wont tear you up

thank you so much for all attention you have done for me
thank you so much for the sister's love
thank you for the hands that are very helpful
thank you for the cook teaching ;)

thank you for all that i cant write them down here
it is my big gift to have you
not only in these seven years, i wish
but forever and ever

dedicated to my best sister, prajnya paramitha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home